In the early hours of the morning, I awoke to a vision. In this vision, there were many numbers floating in the air. This numbers would pair off with sums of 13 and disappear.
I asked our God what I was seeing. The response, “This is the sign of the end times, when all will come together as I have foretold, when darkness will be completely swallowed up in Light. I have told My people what this time will look like and I have made them a promise.
I was taken to Luke 21 and read the many things Jesus told His disciples about the end times.
I see the promise:
Luke 21:18-19 (NKJV) 18 But not a hair of your head shall be lost. 19 By your patience possess your souls.
Our God tells us, He will take care of us, if we will quiet our souls (mind, will, emotions) and patiently wait on Him.
Then I see the warnings:
(1) Luke 21:8 (KJV) 8 And He said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in My name, saying, I am Christ; and the time drawled near: go ye not therefore after them.
As students of the Word, of our God and His Christ, we will know those who are not of our God, and we must not follow them.
(2) Luke 21:9-11 (KJV) 9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.10 Then said He unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: 11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Dangerous, tumultuous times will come, with threats and much destruction; we are not to be afraid knowing these times are associated with the end times.
(3) Verses 12-17 warns us that we will be challenged because of our faith, even family members and loved ones will turn against us.
(4) Verses 20-25 warns us of the things that will take place in Jerusalem.
Our God then encourages us:
(1) Luke 21:25-28 (KJV) 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Our God encourages us, saying as all these things take place around us, we must keep looking to Him, for our redemption is close.
(2) Luke 21:29-31 (KJV) 29 And He spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; 30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. 31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
Again, our God encourages us to remember that all we see happening around us is evidence of His promises coming to pass.
Our God gives us instruction for life, during these times:
Luke 21:34-36 (NIV) 34 “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. 35 For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. 36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”
Our God warns us to be sober minded; to walk circumspect so that we are not caught up in the party mentality (even in church) of the world. We are to take heed to our lives so that we do not become intoxicated on the things the world has to offer, so that we are not anesthetized (put to sleep) spiritually. We are to watch and pray, trusting our God, so that the concerns of life do not overtake us. It will be through faith and prayer that we will escape that which is to come and kept so that we are about to stand before our Christ in faith.
It is past the time
People of God, it is past the time to believe our God. It is past the time to know that He loves us and already made provision for us to win, no matter the test. Even in death, we win.
It is past the time to walk in the Holy Spirit of Love, Truth, authority, and power, It is past the time to partake in spiritual warfare, safely nestled in the armor of our God, and seated in The Christ, His Right Hand of authority.
It is past the time to bind the activity of satan in the earth and loose the hand of our God in this realm, so that He can do all He pleases. It is past the time to know that our God’s Word is true and sure.
It is past time to be about our Father’s business. Let us thank Him for souls. Let us thank Him for ministers after His own heart, who minister His Word, with His heart, backed by His power.
It is past the time to thank Him for writing His Word, His principles, His laws in the minds and hearts of humanity so that all know Him and His Christ. It is past the time to thank Him for pouring out His Holy Spirit so that all prophesy of Him and His Christ.
It is past the time stand with that Bride and the Spirit crying, “Even so, come Lord Jesus!” It is past the time to know that our God IS working in us to do His good pleasure AND that He will prepare for Christ’s return.
It is past the time to know that He knows those that are His and that in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, He can evangelize the world, collecting every soul that is His. It is past the time to know that OUR GOD IS GOD!
People of God, let us be about our Father’s business, according to His way and will. We have been warned, encouraged and instruction. We are without excuse.