Sitting in churches, homes, and businesses, all over the world, there are people (men, women, boys, and girls), who have made the conscious decision that our God is real and true to His Word. All over the world there are people who are tired of simply “doing” church. These are faithful people, who do not:
(1) Use our God’s Word as a cloak for sin. They appreciate the conviction of the Holy Spirit and are quick to repent.
(2) Use our God’s people to satisfy their worldly needs, but live and teach others the economy of heaven, using their faith which is the medium of exchange in heaven.
(3) Use the resources of God’s people to build temporal monuments, elaborate houses and storehouses, but realistically supply the needs of their widowed, the hungry, the naked, the ignorant…, wisely restore the prodigal and backslidden, and genuinely evangelize the lost and unsaved.
(4) Manipulate the Scripture to suit their own beliefs, doubts, and struggles. They believe the Word of God is the mind of God, as it is written.
(5) Believe they can do anything good on their own, rather they believe their lives must be completely transformed through obedience to God’s Word, with the help of His Holy Spirit. They know they can accomplish nothing good or for God without true compliance and submission to His Word and Holy Spirit.
(6) Believe the lies and smokescreens of the devil; rather they know that the love, power, authority, nor any other characteristic of our God has diminished! They know our God alone is sovereign, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent.
These are the people who, in spite of what goes on around them, study God’s Word, have Jesus Christ as their mentor, and depend on the guidance of the Holy Spirit. These are the people who will stand strong against the temptations, manipulations, enticements, and enchantments of satan. These are the people our God spoke of when He said:
(CJB) The people who know their God will be strong and will resist him (satan).
(KJV) The people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
OUR GOD IS SPEAKING TO THOSE THAT ARE HIS
2 Timothy 2:15-19 (NLT)
Verse 15 Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive His approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the Word of Truth.
The Apostle Paul instructs believers to follower their leaders, as their leaders follow Christ (1 Corinthians 11:1). We are to follow no one (human, spirit, word, or no thing) without measuring their fruit (thoughts, beliefs, words, actions) with the character and heart and Word of our Heavenly Father, the mind of His Christ and the behavior of His Holy Spirit.
Verses 16-18 Avoid worthless, foolish talk that only leads to more godless behavior. This kind of talk spreads like cancer, a as in the case of Hymenaeus and Philetus. They have left the path of truth, claiming that the resurrection of the dead has already occurred; in this way, they have turned some people away from the faith.
Intellectualism, (which is the result of exalted trust in human cognitive abilities) is the result of interpretation and application of the law absent of the Holy Spirit. Our God’s ways and thoughts are so far above and beyond our own; therefore, we must study to know His mind (according to His witness), rather than deciding with our limited understanding, and conditioning. We must avoid foolish “doctrine” that contradicts the full counsel of God, soberly desiring to avoid being a stumblingblock to others.
Verse 19 But God’s truth stands firm like a foundation stone with this inscription: “The LORD knows those who are His and “All who belong to the LORD must turn away from evil.”
We have to believe our God when He tells us we have an enemy who roams about seeking to consume the life of any human (those who were made in the image and likeness of God from the beginning). We may stumble; perhaps fall, but noone who truly belongs to God practices sin in peace! Our God knows those who are His!
WE CALL THE GENUINE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OUT OF THE ASHES
We, God’s Watchmen, stand on the perimeters of the earth and speak to its four corners commanding the genuine Church of Jesus Christ to:
“Arise; arise in the name of Jesus! Rise up out of the ashes left from the burning away of fleshiness and carnality by the fire of trials, tests, and temptations. Rise up and you will find that your flesh has been dominated by God’s grace and Truth, to the point that He is able to reveal Himself at much greater levels than our eyes have seen, our ears have heard, than anything that our hearts have imagined. Rise up and know that the Word of our God and His Holy Spirit has done a great work in us!
Rise up and declare that we are well able to conquer and overcome everything standing between us and the will of our God for our lives. Rise up realizing there are more for us than there are against us. Rise up knowing the war is already won by our Champion, Jesus Christ, and satan is totally and completely defeated. Rise up knowing that our Heavenly Father has given us a name that carries the full weight of His glory; He has given us the name of Jesus. Rise up knowing that at the name of Jesus, spoken in faith, every knee (whether flesh or spirit) must bow and acknowledge His Lordship.
Rise up knowing our God is the Master Finisher! Rise up knowing the “vision,” the “Word” He spoke to us many years ago will still come to pass. Rise up knowing we will receive harvest on the seed we have sown, and we will know our harvests when they come. Rise up knowing that our assignments will become more and more clear as we purpose in our hearts to follow Christ. Rise up knowing no matter what, our God has the final say. Arise!
Church of the Only True and Living God, rise up knowing the best is yet to come!”