(Isaiah 58:1; Nehemiah 8:11-12 Isaiah 11:2-5)
You are calling forth, anointing, and sending out Your End Time Army for this end time harvest. We thank You for empowering Your laborers to watch and pray, and to instruct in Your righteousness. Thank You for anointing us to remove the grave clothes that hold Your people in bondage. Thank You that:
- We will cry aloud, spare not.
- We will lift up their voices like trumpets.
- We will tell My people their transgression and show them their sin.
- We will teach the plan of salvation in alignment with Your word.
- We will instruct in Your righteousness, line upon line, precept upon precept.
- We will lay strong foundations about Your Love for humanity.
- We will help Your people understand true repentance and the working of Your grace.
- We will unfold the mysteries of the Gospel of Jesus The Christ and make strong disciples for Your kingdom. (Not by might, nor by power, but by Your Precious Holy Spirit).
We thank You that Your servants, Your laborers in this end time harvest are full of Your Holy Spirit. Thank You that Your Precious Holy Spirit rests on us:
- Your Precious Holy Spirit of wisdom and of understanding,
- Your Precious Holy Spirit of sound, wise, prudent counsel,
- Your Precious Holy Spirit of might, authority and power,
- Your Precious Holy Spirit of the knowledge who teaches us to honor and respect our God and we delight in doing so.
- We do not judge by what we see with our eyes.
- We do not decide by what we hear with our ears.
- By Your righteous guidance and instruction, we assist the needy.
- By Your righteous justice we assist for the poor of the earth.
- By Your unfailing Love, Truth and Holy Spirit power and guidance we rule and walk in dominion over all wickedness in the earth.
Thank You for giving us ready words in due season, by which the wicked are arrested and the righteous are made free. Thank You for the powerful protecting blood and the name of Jesus.
Thank You for Your Word (the Sword of the Holy Spirit) helping to cut down false doctrine and prophecy. You have made us more than conquerors. Thank You that through Your faithfulness we are made faithful.
Thank You for transforming our lives, from faith to faith and glory to glory until we, like Jesus Christ, reflect you in the earth in Your Truth, authority, and power.
Thine Kingdom Come, Thine Will be Done;
In Jesus mighty name we pray, believe and receive,
AMEN AND AMEN!