2 Timothy 2:1-4 (AMP) 2 So you, my son, be strong (constantly strengthened) and empowered in the grace that is to be found only in Christ Jesus. 2 The things (the doctrine, the precepts, the admonitions, the sum of my ministry) which you have heard me teach in the presence of many witnesses, entrust as a treasure to reliable and faithful men who will also be capable and qualified to teach others. 3 Take with me your share of hardship (passing through the difficulties which you are called to endure), like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 4 No soldier in active service gets entangled in the ordinary business affairs of civilian life; he avoids them so that he may please the one who enlisted him to serve.
WE DECLARE OUR STAND IN THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH
(1) We know the only way satan can do ANYTHING in the earth, and in the lives of humanity, is if we allow him to use us to “think,” “believe” and “act” in word, thought and deed, in agreement with what he suggests. Therefore, we press on in our God’s Spirit and Truth, as we examine OUR OWN LIVES, repenting and renouncing all connection to darkness.
2 Corinthians 4:2 (MSG) Since God has so generously let us in on what He is doing, we’re not about to throw up our hands and walk off the job just because we run into occasional hard times. We refuse to wear masks and play games. We don’t maneuver and manipulate behind the scenes. And we don’t twist God’s Word to suit ourselves. Rather, we keep everything we do and say out in the open, the whole truth on display, so that those who want to can see and judge for themselves in the presence of God.
(2) We trust and embrace our God’s grace (His Loving help by His precious Holy Spirit), as we recognize His conviction and promptings. We are naked and unashamed before Him, as He protects, teaches, and walks us through healing and deliverance.
John 16:13 (AMP) When He, the Spirit of Truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth (full and complete truth). For He will not speak on His own initiative, but He will speak whatever He hears from the Father, the message regarding the Son, and He will disclose to you what is to come in the future.
The Holy Spirit works with us, through every situation and circumstance (seemingly good or bad) to transform and conform our lives into the image of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God (Romans 8:28-29).
(3) We are sensitive to the mind of our God towards us; therefore, we are conscious of what we choose to believe and root up all beliefs that oppose God’s Word.
Jeremiah 29:11‐12 (NLT) 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen.
We know our character is formed by through our heartfelt beliefs, and eventually manifest in our words and actions. Therefore, we guard our heart (belief systems) diligently; we study our God through His Word (Scripture/Jesus), with the guidance of His Holy Spirit (2 Timothy 2:15).
We are mindful to reject all and any influence (demonic or flesh) seeking to “project” or “transfer” evil thoughts or feelings, and anything contrary to the knowledge of our God, and what He says about us in Christ.
(4) We do not give satan access to our life, others’ lives, families, possessions, and situations by agreeing (in thought, word, or deed) with any evil, vain, and useless imagination that opposes the character, nature, Word (Scripture/Jesus) and Holy Spirit of our God. We examine every imagination or thought that enters our minds to determine its source. We examine every emotion/feeling (their cause, source, and effect) to determine its source. We are well able to discern our God, from flesh and demonic influence.
2 Corinthians 10:4‐6 (AMP) 4 The weapons of our warfare are not physical weapons of flesh and blood. Our weapons are divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. 5 We are destroying sophisticated arguments and every exalted and proud thing that sets itself up against the true knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought and purpose captive to the obedience of Christ, 6 being ready to punish every act of disobedience, when your own obedience, as a church is complete.
We walk in the knowledge that we are born again in Christ, and Holy Spirit filled dwelling places for our God. We know we are made clean, protected, and perfected by the Word and power of our God; therefore, when wicked thoughts and evil foreboding enter our minds, we reject them (Proverbs 23:7a). Because we are thinking and behaving in agreement with our God, we are positioned to command darkness to do the same!
WE RESPECT THE CREATIVE POWER OF OUR HEART THOUGHTS
Matthew 5:28 (NLT) But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
We must respect the truth that the creative power of our heartfelt thoughts affects our lives, just as our spoken words and deeds affect the people, things and situations around us. WHY? Our thoughts are us talking to ourselves, and faith comes by hearing!
Thoughts, words, and deeds are uses of spiritual energy that loose good or evil in the world, and we will each give account for them (John 6:63). Think about it; have you ever had someone to look at, speak to, or touch you and you felt violated or cautious. Sometimes the very presence of an individual can make you feel violated or cautious; it is because of the spiritual energy flowing through or surrounding them. We must study our God, His Word (Scripture/Jesus) and His Holy Spirit so we can discern His Presence from flesh and/or demonic influence.
WE KNOW THE TRICKS OF THE ENEMY ARE EXPOSED
Our God equipped humanity with five senses (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell), to enjoy the natural resources of the earth. These natural senses are used to identify and determine what we believe about life around us. They are the gateways to our spirit/belief system. Through these gates, we identify and worship God in our environment. Know that satan tries to enter theses gates through temptation, deception, ungodly desire, lust, and greed. Guard what you choose to do and believe about what you see, touch, taste, hear and smell (Proverbs 4:23). Do not agree with the enemy of our souls.
WE MAKE PRACTICAL USE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF OUR GOD
We allow our thoughts to linger only on those things that meet our God’s approval.
Philippians 4:8 (KJV) Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Watchmen all over the world, as our God’s soldiers, we know the devil tries to access our five senses in hopes of luring us away from walking in our God’s Truth and holiness, and into his fear and deception. We do not agree with him; we agree with our God! Do not attack people; attack the devil attached!
(1) SIGHT: We do not allow our eyes to linger on anything that does not please God. We immediately cast down wicked and useless imaginations when you encounter anything that opposes the mind, will, and heart of God. Reject anything that does not promote the righteousness of God in our lives.
(2) HEARING: We do not allow our ears to continue to listen to anything that does not please or promote the righteousness of our God. We close the door to the intrusion of wicked thoughts and suggestions from the enemy.
(3) TASTE: We do not allow anything in your mouth before prayer and blessing. If the Holy Spirit quickens us not to eat, we will not eat. If we think we have digested something not good for us, we ask our God to purge our system completely. We believe His promise that if we drink anything poisonous it will not hurt us (Mark 16:18).
(4) TOUCH: We do not allow ourselves to touch (physically through our bodies; mentally through thought; taste through imagination; spiritually through lingering too long with or on) anything that does not please and promote the righteousness of our God. We ask the Holy Spirit to quicken us when we sense a change in our peace.
(5) SMELL: We do not linger in any smell or odor without asking God to judge what we smell. Smells can take us to places of temptation. We ask the wind of the Holy Spirit to blow through to completely remove every smell or odor sent from darkness.
As our God’s watchmen and soldiers, we utilize the authority and power vested in the name Jesus The Christ to bind all demonic activity and cast them and it out into the abyss to await instruction or judgment from the Most-High God, our Heavenly Father. When confronted by demonic or fleshy influence, we declare, “Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess Jesus Christ is Lord!” We as our God’s watchmen and soldiers bind all contrary spirits; we declare, “All demonic and fleshy assignments and maneuvering is terminated in the region of our faith and grace, and we place you under arrest by the Holy Spirit. Pack all your tools and spells and go NOW! Angelic host oversee their exile the abyss with you to await our God’s instruction or judgment. In authority and power of Jesus name!”
WE ARE THE MANIFEST SONS OF THE MOST-HIGH GOD!
We are HIS Watchmen and Soldiers for HIS Cause!
We are not here to play church!
We are not here to pretend that the devil and his kingdom does not exist!
We ARE here to declare Jesus The Christ is Lord of all!
We ARE here to work the works of the kingdom of our God!
We are our God’s ordained force in the earth, that must be reckoned with!
We ARE HERE AND WE AGREE WITH OUR GOD!
The Kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of
our God and His Christ,
and He shall reign forever and ever more!