WE FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH
The Declarations of a Soldier of the Cross
Once again, I sense our God calling His watchmen into greater knowledge, understanding, wisdom, power, and authority, by His grace and anointing. We know the importance of measuring all things by our God’s Word (Scripture/Jesus), character, nature, knowledge, understanding, wisdom, power and authority, as He takes us into His “deeper” things by His Holy Spirit:
1 Corinthians 2:9‐10 (KJV) As it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him. But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
Psalm 25:14 (AMP) The secret of the wise counsel of the Lord is for those who fear Him, and He will let them know His covenant and reveal to them (through His Word) its deep, inner meaning.
NO IGNORANCE HERE!
2 Corinthians 2:11b (KJV) For we are not ignorant of his devices.
We all know darkness comes immediately to snatch our God’s Truth and revelation knowledge from our hearts:
Mark 4:15 (KJV) These are they by the way side, where the Word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the Word that was sown in their hearts.
The prayer for us all: Father, thank You for preparing our hearts with Your Love and power; thank You for giving us the capacity (spirit, soul, and body) to rightly discern all that belongs to You, and fully embrace all that You place in our hearts. All fear and doubt are rooted up and rebuked, as we stand to disconnect the souls of Your people from the torment, conditioning, and activity of satan and his darkness in our lives. We declare to the four winds, “The Church of Jesus Christ is rising up out of the ashes, as the refining fire of Your Holy Spirit sweeps the nations. We are fighting the good fight of faith and the multitudes are being rescued from the grips of darkness. It is so, we believe and receive in the name of our Savior, the Lord, King, and Messiah Jesus Christ.”
WE AGREE WITH OUR GOD
We know our God is omniscient. We know nothing our enemy thinks or tries to do escapes the knowledge of our God (Job 1:6‐8). We know Jesus Christ has fully restored the knowledge, understanding, wisdom, power, authority of heaven to all that choose to believe. He shows us how to expose, dominate, and put the enemy in his place (under our feet in Him; Luke 20:43), arrested and cast into the abyss to await our God’s instruction or judgment; Luke 8:31). We have the grace and anointing to control the working of our enemy, and we purpose in our hearts to embrace our God’s Word, apply all to our lives, and fight the Good fight of faith. We agree with our God!
WE FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT
We are fighting in the best kind of fight, the fight that is already won. We simply have to enforce what our Conqueror, Jesus Christ has already declared. We are His ambassadors; darkness must honor us as if we are Christ because He is alive in us and we demand his obedience according to our God’s Word, dumanis power, and authority! WE KNOW HOW TO CONFRONT THE ENEMY WITH OUR GOD’S TRUTH; AS JESUS SAID, “IT IS WRITTEN!”
Our enemy, satan, knows the Word of our God is ABSOLUTE AND ULTIMATE TRUTH! When we agree with our God’s Word, our enemies must bow their knees and submit to His Sovereignty! Therefore:
(1) We agree that the God of All (our Heavenly Father, His Word(Scripture/Jesus), and His Holy Spirit) are sovereign over all.
(2) We agree that our God made humanity in His image and likeness of our God; He equipped us with the capacity to carry all His attributes (glory) and wield His Word backed by His power in the earth, through Jesus The Christ, His Anointed and Appointed Head of the Church and Lord of all.
(3) We agree that the sinless blood of Jesus paid the debt of sin for ALL humanity and satan/darkness/evil has no legal claim to any human in Jesus name! We are anointed and appointed in Christ to separate him and his works from God’s people.
(4) We agree that we have been deputized, authorized, and empowered to wield heaven’s Truth and Power, in the name of Jesus!
(5) We agree that whether he wage a frontal or sneak attack, causing us to stumble or even fall, our God has provided confession, godly repentance, and restoration; therefore, we need never stay out of the fight for long; we ARE more than conquerors in and through Christ Jesus!
(6) We agree that satan and darkness is completely defeated by Jesus The Christ on every hand and they must obey the Word of God, spoken from our hearts in faith. PERIOD! Hallelujah!
(7) We agree that the season of the return of Jesus Christ is upon us, and darkness, in futile desperation, has turned up the heat, BUT the fire of our God is greater and ALL CONSUMING! Hallelujah!
We, Your Watchmen, delight in You. We are so grateful to be called Your own. Thank You for the gift of repentance when we fall short of Your glory. Thank You for Your grace, Your Loving help to be and do the impossible, working with us, maturing us from faith to faith and glory to glory.
Father, we choose to agree with Your Word. You are the only True and Righteous Judge. You are our Sovereign Creator. You are our Heavenly Father, the Source of all things good in our lives; we know You know what is best for us.
We stand saying, “Do all that is in Your heart, today and every day. Leave no stone unturned. We trust You as You will and work Your will into our lives. We know You will perfect Your work in us as You prepare us to meet Jesus. We take a bold stand with Your Spirit and the Bride and say, “Even so, come Lord Jesus!” Father, do all that is in Your hearts. We command our eyes to see and ears to hear You moving in the land of the living. Our hearts are that of trusting children. We await You.
Thank You for the wisdom, authority, and strength to continue to agree with You and one another; we know this faith fight is won. We say, “Hallelujah, Thine the glory! Be glorified in us, Your children. We love You.”
In Jesus name, we pray. Amen and amen!